(ET) E20 question

I am new with the E20. The unit has been working fine until recently. Now
it
has no forward power, mower blades are running and citting well, the cruise
control is not working, Earlier when it had these symptoms I could push the
cruise control button and it would the power would be okay. This is
especially noticeable when going up slope, it really drags. The battery
pack
is older but a short test indicated each battery was at about the same
level
and ok. The battery pack has been giving me 2+ hours of mowing. This is one
of the latest models, 'HA' I believe without checking.

Can any of you E20 owners give me some advice on what to look for?

Any help will be appreciated.

Dave

BD CM1000 push mower
GE E12s For sale