FW: (ET) Reversing E20 DA Motor Polarity

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymon R. Ellis [mailto:rayellis direcway com]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 8:52 PM
To: 'Christopher Zach'
Subject: RE: (ET) Reversing E20 DA Motor Polarity

Chris, I wish but it's too late. The controller switches the field F1 and
F2. I have not tried to change anything at this point. It would be easy to
switch the field connections on the controller box, buy I hope I can find
someone who is qualified and who had made that move. I really don't know
anything about the consequences of switching the field wires. It would also
be easy to switch the cables at the main motor, if that is an OK thing to
do. I will ask the person assigned to me by the supplier but he is not
available right now and he has not fully installed his E20 controller. I
would name the persons but I don't think that would be fair to all involved
because I do not understand all I don't know about this technology. It's
comforting to get your comments, however, so keep the ideas coming. Raymon