(ET) Very Nice ET in Welland Ontario

Hi

I seem to have the knack for finding great electric tractors, so I am going to share my good fortune with the list.

I one of my scouts has discovered a New Idea ET20. It is reportedly in very nice shape, no rust and a working front deck (owner says it will convert to a Mid Mount too ???) and new batteries. It is for sale from a newly retired electric folk lift mechanic who is downsizing, initial report is that it has been very well maintained. He is asking $1200 CDN which is about $920 US. The Tractor is located in Welland, Ontario, this is about a 30 minute drive from Buffalo for you American folks and very near St. Catharines ON for us Canadian folks.

        I am going to have a look at it this week and I not going to let it get away, but I am not really in a position to buy or store another ET at this point. SO if you interested or looking for a good machine let me know and I'll do the leg work for you. (by this I mean seriously interested not just curious)  I know there are a few Canadian out there looking for a machines, this is a great opportunity. Like said if there no takers I get it, and use it to leverage a deal for a new Wheelhorse or GE.

Regards