(ET) Need part for a New Idea

Last week I sold my last 4 GE tractors, and most of my spare parts.
However,
I am going to hang on to my New Idea EG 120, and I want to set it up for a
front mower deck. I have a mid-mount deck, but I really like the front
deck
better.

The front lift bracket that holds the lift strap is a bolted-on part for
the
New Idea, and I still need that bracket. I have an extra welded front
piece
(bumper) for a GE, but it won't work with the lift motor New Idea used.

If anyone out there has the New Idea part I would be willing to swap even
up
with you. I would pay for shipping both ways.

If I can't find that bracket I can saw the ends off the GE "bumper" and
drill
a few holes to bolt the bracket to the New Idea "bumper", but I hate to
destroy a part that someone else might need.

Please give your city/state in your reply - I want some idea how much
shipping costs will be.

Thanks,
Erv Troyer
Lagrange, IN (NE Indiana)