(ET) Main Power Switch / Battery disconnect

Guys,

I got me one of these switches here for $15 (incl. shipping)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7914729215&cat
egory=33578

They are rated at 190A 36V continuous. To fit them in the large frame ETs
one has to widen the mounting hole slightly (easy, its aluminum) and has to
cut-open the cable terminators as the posts on this switch are a larger
diameter.
To mount the fusible link one has to use a strip of bakelite (can be taken
from
the old battery disconnect)

The seller makes some money through the steep shipping prices (i.e. I got
charged $9.50
for shipping, while he only paid $3.90 for postage) - but its still cheaper
than
anywhere else.

Thought this may be helpful.

Markus