RE: (ET) Electric Tractor Resource Webpage

All,

I have gotten numerous emails from members who think this page will
be very useful. Thank you guys.

I have thus spend my lunch break yesterday adding more content and will
do so whenever I have a couple of minutes.

When you look at the bottom left of the page you will see that a history
of this page is being kept by the system. This allows us to go back in
case something happened (don't worry) and also shows who edited the
document
and when. This can only work if the system knows who you are, so I
configured
a login mechanism where everybody who wants to change needs to provide his
name and a password first.

Don't worry about remembering yet another login, I made it real simple and
it provides only minimal security (but what we are after here is mainly to
keep
some meaningful history) - plus it may deter people who are not members of
this
list to edit the page and easily destroy data.

To change the page:
- click on the "Login" link at the bottom right of the page
- provide you name (first name, nickname is sufficient) and
  the password "elec-trak" (without quotes), now you're logged-in
  (you will see yourself on the left sidebar under current users)
- click on the "Web Editor" link at the bottom right of the page

If you accidentally click on the "Web Editor" link without logging in first
the
system will give you the option to do so.

If you guys have any questions please let me know. I am anxious to see the
first contribution by somebody else than me

Markus