(ET) checks

I guess the first thing I'd do is check the motor, you can "jump" it with 12 volts from your car and it should run. Next, check the "open" relays behind the innder dash panel, make sure they are still working ( like together) and the connectors are still hooked. Also looke for mouse nests or chewed stuff.

Sooner or later you'll have to put 36 volts across it, either from a battery set or at least from 3 usable 12 volt car batts.

wombat