(ET) E 20

  Hi All;

   Well, I finaly decided to DO something with my dead Electrac collection,
dragging out an E 20 I thought it would be a good bet for plowing this
winter, plus the cute scoop for mini grading, even for mowing, until I get
the E 8 center deck unit going.I noticed when dumping it on it's side to
free up the steering linkage that the motor sure is bigger than the E 12 I
took apart last fall, like 12 inches long as against 9" for the E 12. I got
an Alltrax controller , would ya think it would run the bigger motor than
the E 12? Of course the batterybox sheet metal is shot, torched it away,
burning the fenders clear of it. Will go to my friendly steel store an get
some easily weldable new stuff to make a new rear battery box, an inch
HIGHER so I can run T 145's takeouts from my Electric car.Pruning
everything
else out, will sandblast clean the chassis, repaint with Rust Olium,
Rewire,
start over.I wannaput in an Ampmeter to see watts going on as I drive, Have
a Lester "Boat Anchor" charger to freshin it up as needed.. Rot damage
repair sure is easier than a car or truk!!The whole thing is so joyfully
simple to work on. Hope to have it show able by fall, take to car shows,
trailer it in with my ' lectric.

   That's my " Progress Report " for now. Be takin some pix.

     Seeya

      Bob