RE: (ET) Elec-Trak ZTR

 OK I did that......kind of.

 I "assumed" a tire diameter of 23" for my I-5. (I'm not home right now)

 The I-5 published top speeds are

 LL - 1.2 mph
 L - 3.6 mph
 D1 - 6.5 mph
 D2 - 9.5 mph

 which align very well with Mikes counting of final drive ratio.

 The result is a motor RPM of right around 4700.

 I hope my tire size assumption is incorrect. Because I'm using an E-20
drive
 motor to power my sawmill, and I had figured on a top speed of about
 3500RPM. I suppose I could run it backwards thus using the series field to
 slow it down....naaah.  I'll just change the pulley size

 Hmmm...a 21.5" tire gives us a 5000rpm motor.
               a 30" rear tire gives 3600 rpm.

 Anyone know right off hand how big the rear tire diameter is on an E-20 or
 I-5.

Stay Charged!
Hump