(ET) ET in Burlington Vermont

Hi
One of my advance scouts sent me the following report. Really, I've
developed a group of folks who do tractor spotting for me. This guy a
trucker.

>I just got in from the road this week. Been out all week. I got to stop in
VT at  Marcotte Appliance Store in Shelburne  PH 802- 985- 3038  He has 6
WH
E-141's, 3 WH electrac's and 4 like the one Geof had at the show along with
other assorted makes. Let me know if you get a hold of him and make a deal
I'd like to get one also just to have one just to keep with my others of
that hood style.<

Also, you can see the ET bug has bitten him too.

Is there anybody in the Burlington Vermont area or going to the Burlington
area that can check out this Marcotte Appliance Store. It seems that we may
have not only found a rich vane of ETs in good working order but we may
have
found a place for parts, repairs and rebuild. BTW Shelburne is a tourist
resort on Lake Champlain and the World Capital for Teddy Bear. So it is
nice
place to visit you can take the wife and kids. My problem is it a 7 hour
drive. If you do go down please save one E 141 for me. (ha ha).

Regards Geof in the wrong Burlington