-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Mike Wallace
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 10:06 AM
To: Steve Gaarder
Cc: Elec-trak Discussion Group
Subject: Re: (ET) E-12M and obstacles

Steve,

The diameter and rim size is the same on all large frame tractors, 23" OD
on
a 12" rim.  The width can vary from possibly as narrow as 8.50" and up to
10.50" wide on your E20.

If your trails are that rough, would you want to consider modifying another
deck to be pulled (spring loaded) behind the tractor?  Not sure it would
eliminate all the possibilities for damage, but it could be an interesting
modification.

You might need to make your own high lift/rear lift to get the deck up and
out of the way when you ford the creeks.  There's really no good way to
raise a mid mount deck or the front mount deck high enough to avoid
troubles
when going through the gullies

Mike Wallace
Glasgow, KY