(ET) Brake source

Perhaps this link will help you find brakes:

http://www.hayesbrake.com/standard_products.html

Look under 'Light and Medium Duty'.

I don't remember if they sell direct, or if someone might have to set up an account. If you call them, they should be able to tell you if they were the OEM to GE on the Electrak. It looks familiar when I look at my E-15. (I used to work at this company, but not during the Electrak years.) I haven't taken the brake off to look for a trademark. If it is from Hayes, there will be some sort of stamp (HB inside a circle) on most of their products, unless the mfr requested it without.

Dan

E-10
E-15