Same failure on front lift RE: (ET) Klixon breaker failure mode on mower motors

> More investigation turned up the fact that the little 25A
> Klixon breakers on top of the motor caps were WELDED CLOSED!
> So, under heavy loads, the motors would draw more and more
> current, get hotter and hotter, and perhaps this eventually
> burned out some of the varnish on the coils, leading to
> shorts in the windings.

I had the same problem with the breaker in the front lift motor,
it also was welded and my coils shorted, thus drawing excessive
amperage and tripping the fuse (which had been replaced by a
previous owner with a resetting circuit breaker)

Markus