Re: (ET) Hold onto your $100

How about contacting Electric Tractor corp for a volume purchase of decks?  Price=?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 10:49 AM
Subject: RE: (ET) Hold onto your $100

When Bill quit the last time, I went and got a complete set of e-15 decals, gages, battery box and side panels in case he did actually quit before I started on the e-15 project..  I never got around to the project.  Everything is still setting on the self unused.  I don't want to sell them but could be persuaded to let them be used for duplication. (If they don't get ruined and I get them back in there original form).

As for mower motors, if the person that made the contact to electric tractor on the decks could follow up on the price for deck motor.   My contacts to them didn't work.  They have to be able to bolt up to our or other decks,

Front lifts are 1970 drivers power window motors (revamping the grounded case to 3 wire units) some one has a web page showing this.  Also the late 80 early 90's s-10 passengers power window motor look like they are the same stile.

Other readers on the group have used 24v adv wench to replace the lifts as a mod or upgrade.  Personally it looks like the way to go, get a faster, stronger lift with no strap to brake.  Would bet you could run them on 36v because of the short use cycle.

At home I have the bulb numbers to replace the 12v headlights and dash lights to 36v.

Let's see...  mower motors covered, blades covered, e-15 decals covered, front lift covered.  I don't think we are in that bad of shape if we use the lists resources.