Re: (ET) motors

It all depends on the size difference of the shaft and the type of drive
(key, spline, or just a flat). In its simplest form, you may find a direct
match. Most likely though, in the case a smaller keyed shaft, a thin wall,
split bushing (to clear the key) could be made.  If the motor has a larger
shaft, the hub could be bored out and a step key may need to be made. Last
option (but it would be the best), would be to get new hubs made. The
friction washer "bumps" may be a different style but it would work. This
would not cost too much in volume if the same replacement motor would be
used by everyone as the need arose.
Dean