(ET) Bill

Dean, I hate to hurt any feelings But that is the way Bill feels about us!

Where do you think I got I from, And that is why he quit. It’s going to be cheaper

To see if he we keep going with a membership fee!  And you cannot stamp out

decks without the dies that Bill owns! Even if you could build the new dies for

free, Find someone to stamp them, Finnish welding the brackets on, Drilling

all the holes in it, Add the plate up front, Weld on the front roller brackets,

send it out to get painted. Get it back, check for quality. Box it up and ship

for what Bill gets for it!  I DON”T THINK YOU COULD DO IT FOR DOUBLE
THE PRICE!  What about the deck motor, there are no replacements that are even

close in price!  That 100 bucks will be cheap. But it’s your choice! Pay now or pay Later!

Keith