(ET) Who's consulting Bill?

I have remained quiet about this, but have decided to no longer.  We have
all spent hours and hours speculating, creating proto-solutions, and
arguing, but no one has yet convinced me that the know what Bill might
want to do (except quit).  Why can't we give the man the respect he
deserves and have someone who knows him a bit ask him and let him know the
level of concern that exists among the readership of this list?  Arguing,
speculation, and fait accompli solutions may simply make matters worse
rather than better.

I am a sole proprietor of a business where people who never buy from me
ask my advice and sometimes consume more time than I am comfortable with.
However, I, like Bill, have the option of changing my behavior to make the
business more efficient.  I do this with a website, forum, and a network
of enthusiastic customer-experts to help.  Sound familiar?  Let Bill tell
us what he wants, if he can.  Is there someone who wants to and has the
skills to help ferrett out his real issues who is already known to him?

Kevin Carter
E15 and E20