RE: (ET) Technical Serv.& Parts Membership

(Flame Suit on and my apologies if anyone gets upset as I imagine some
will)
Evidently I'm in the minority on this, unlike most all of you I can't
afford to send him $100 just to
do with as he pleases. If I could afford to just throw away $100 I would
have already bought the
parts I needed back when I needed them instead of having to wait until I
could scrape up money.
My Tractor would have been restored now instead of me just fixing it as
needed. I might have even
bought a new one or rebuilt one from him, instead.
 I guess when you all get this coop together, and he changes his mind again
as he was talking on
ending this business a year or two ago and probably before then,  I won't
be allowed to buy parts or
anything from Bill since I won't be in the coop. Unless my finances improve
dramatically so I can
afford to join the group. I've spent quite a bit of money (for me, anyhow)
with him to keep my
tractor going. When I bought it, it was dead - with this email list's help,
Bill's parts, and used
batteries from a golf cart dealer, I was able to resurrect it.

Do you really think a $1000 or $2000 a year donation is going to keep his
business open when he
doesn't want to do it anymore?

I happen to like my Tractor WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO SELL IT TO SOMEONE
ELSE??
My thoughts on the subject, Anthony Bailey