Re: (ET) Technical Serv.& Parts Membership

In a message dated 6/10/2004 10:27:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kns5
comcast net writes:

> Hi Clay
> A  HELL OF AN IDEA, I hope Most (ALL) of use will use this opportunity
> to keep
> Bill going!  If not YOU WILL WASTE THAT HUNDRED BUCKS LOOKING FOR OTHER
> SUPPLIER AND HIS HIGHER PRICED PARTS IN A HURRY!  If the Organic farmer
> in
> Costa Rica gets all of it , and if he wants to sell parts ,We won’t be
> able to pay the shipping
> Costs!  And he will jack up the prices to cover the cost of buying Bill
> out!
>
>  I think all of us waste more money on less useful things in our lives!
> So Get the
> Check Books out and  (PONY UP)    SEND THOSE CHECKS NOW!
>
> LET”S KEEP THOSE ELEC-TRAKS RUNNING FOR MANY MORE YEARS TO COME!
>
> Keith Stieg   MPLS,MN.    P.S   If You don’t think this is a good idea -
> SELL YOUR
>                                                TRACTOR TO
> SOMEBODY ELSE, That does!

Given the way this is playing out, I think it's much more likely that the
people who don't have the imagination and skill to improvise will wind up
selling their machines to someone who does. I am still trying to figure
out where the crisis lies. Just what is it that we can no longer get that
will leave these machines sitting dead in the water?

Brad