RE: (ET) Technical Serv.& Parts Membership

 I have been staying out of this until now. Everyone has good points
about trying to or not to bribe Bill to keep his business open. I am
going to send the 100 bucks to Clay Neville and hope that we can buy
some time. If it works great if not we get our money back from Clay. It
also looks like there are other sources for most of the parts. As long
as we have this group going we can all help one other to keep our
tractors going. The Alltrax controller, golf cart chargers and the
electric ox mower deck are a good start at other companies helping us
keep the yellow electric machines working.

I understand that some of us may not have 100 dollars just lying around.
But for those that can afford to I think it's a good strategy to try as
none of us has the money, time or storage for all the stuff Bill has. To
those who may feel left out, don't worry some one will get the parts for
you until a better arrangement is in place.

It's the small mechanical parts that I worry about, like the deck. I
seem to bend something ever year on my deck. The mowing season started
before I could order the Alltrax controller as soon as I do not need to
mow ever few days I will order my controller and get it installed. So
far the relays are working this year.

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378
812-855-5367 IP phone 812-856-9229
hazen indiana edu http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/
Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net http://wb9tlh.ampr.us
Even people who have little knowledge about frequency characteristics
know power lines cause excessive radio noise. Just say no to "BPL"
Broadband over Power Lines.