(ET) power

On the B&D I just bought, it's a "CM500" so probably wimpier than the 1000, when I was trying it out (after i bought it, natch), when I ran it into some heavy grass with the grass bag on, a wad stuck in the chute and stalled the blade dead - like right now.

Don't really know batt condition, it does work pretty well for trimming in the berry patch tho.

FWIW, seems once apon a time, someone told be the mower motors for the JD were about 1 to 1 1/2 hp and they will stall out in really heavy stuff.

Used the handy tiller with the et yesterday to cut ditches for planting glads, gotta like that instant start, not like the gassy that only runs when it feels like it.

wombat