(ET) Mower motor strength requirements

With all the discussion about electric push mowers I am
curious how strong electic motors that drive one cutting
blade for push mowers need to be.

I know that small ICE mowers have around 3HP but I assume
that the B&D and Ryobi mowers have much smaller motors as
24V*18Ah should yield a max. of about 400 Watthours, prob.
even less as the batteries are probably rated at a much
lower discharge amperage. Thus if these mowers run for 1 hour
or so then I assume the motors are about 300W. Does anybody
know how strong the ET mower motors are (they drive a smaller
blade)

Also I assume the right cutting speed for such a mower is
around 3000 rpm (just guessing from the typical ICE speed).

Any insights?

Markus