(ET) age

I have been watching the Emails come in every day and the Bill problem has sure brought every body out of the woodwork. I had no idea that there are  that many ETs Thanks to this group I managed to get my B145 back working plus purchasing the manual. just for the record will be 58 come sept. . I  also have my own busness, welding fabricating shop for 25+ years and can understand Bill's frustration. The people on this list are great and I hope it continues I'am up in canada ,west coast  but if I can help let me know.
Ray