Re: (ET) Life after Bill.

On Wed, 26 May 2004, Lee Richardson wrote:

Just how old are most elec-trak owners? Is investing a lot of time and effort going to 'pay off' in the long term?

Can't answer for most, but I'm 27 and picked up an E-15 in mostly good shape. A set of batteries leaked at some point in it's life, so I'm currently going through the paint and rust removal phase. For a tractor that's a hair older than I am it's in pretty good mechanical and electrical shape.

Shannon Aldinger
shannon aldinger us