RE: (ET) Elec-Trak Parts Source

Harold Zimmerman wrote:

>  In this time of uncertainty regarding the availability of
> parts for our electric tractors,I'd like to say that while I
> am no Bill G.,I do think that I can help out with many parts
> needs.I have develeloped quite a few parts sources already
> and am working on more.  A few of the items that I have in
> stock are charger capacitors,seat switches,toggle
> switches,mower motors,some relays,some acccessories,a lot of
> new old stock parts,etc.  If you need something while the
> Gunn dealership is notfunctioning,please give me a call,and I
> will attempt to help you out.If an LED battery
> state-of-charge indicator is a priority with many people,I
> may be able to supply those as a commercially produced item.
> Please call after 5:30 PM.  I do appreciate the people that
> take the time to give me a phone call rather than email as I
> can discuss much more in a much shorter period of time.

While I have perhaps the least to offer in terms of ET knowledge, I
should mention here that my purchase from Harold was among the best such
experiences I've ever had.  He knew what I needed better than I did, he
was gracious, patient and helpful, and I got what seems to be a good
tractor at a good price.

Best of all, he's young - he may be no Bill G. now, but he could be. ;^)

There are probably more of you out there with a fair amount of knowledge
and a shed/barn/shop/garage full of parts.  We all need to hear from
you!

Chris