(ET) Brake options No stopping us now!!!

Hi
I havn't tried PhoenixFriction yet, but brakes seem to be easy to reline.
(see E-mail below). The cool thing is that they are so small that for once
shipping isn't a problem
(see E-mail below)
(E mail # 1)
You could bring in your inventory of left over pad cores and we could give
you a better deal as well as look at them so you don't have to make extra
trips.  Almost all pads are rebuildable unless they are broken.  You could
also ship them in using UPS or Canada Post.
We have pretty much seen every type of pad and brake, so they shouldn't be
problem.
Thanks,
Richard.

--
Phoenix Friction Products Inc. (http://www.phoenixfriction.ca
<http://www.phoenixfriction.ca> )

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 09:25:53 -0500 , ThompsonG wrote
        > Hello
        > I am a restore of Antique Lawn Equipment and I need some brakes
relined
        > because I've  run out of recycled brake pads from donor equipment
. I see
        > from your Internet sight that "ANYTHING TO DO WITH FRICTION
PRODUCTS
        > REBUILDING, WE CAN DO IT! Give our experienced and knowledgeable
        > staff a call. All our products meet or exceed OEM
specifications.
        > Same day, next day, evening, or weekend service available.
        >
        > So I guess I am calling your bluff.
        >
        > What would the best way for me to get my brakes to you so you
can
        > have a look a them. I am in Grimsby. (near Hamilton) So driving

        > Woodbridge isn't a problem, but it too far to just "drop in" and
as
        > a restorer I am not really in a great hurry so 24 hour turn
around

        > is not an issue.

        (E-mail # 2)
        And from the Wheelhorse List

        Geof do you have a NAPA store close to you?    They have new pads
for about $2.00 a set.  I have a part number here someplace.  Let me know
if
you want the number and I will look for it.  Rob.

        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6