(ET) motor circuit breaker

The other year I picked up an e20 that I think would have worked just fine.
The seller picked it up with a fork lift and snapped off the (circuit
breaker or heat switch or what ever it is call) off the drive motor.  I
never had time to mess with it and figured Bill would hold on for a while..
Now I'm wishing I didn't put off the purchase.  Anyway, any idea where to
get one now?  I think it is time to get it running or figure out what I
want
to do with it.