Re: (ET) Bill Gunn going out of ET business

NOW WHAT!

I have been restoring an E20.  I am to the point where I need all the
decals
to finish it.  Where do I get them now?  Their not something you can make
on
your own in your garage.  I allways thought his busness (or something like
it) would be a good thing to do after I retire, but I cannot retire for 2
years.  I only have 18 years in at G.M., and would take a big loss if I
retired early.  Plus I am working 50 yo 60 hours a week now and wouldn't
have the time to start it.  I could put in some money $200 or so for a
co-op
or something?  The biggest loss is going to be his knowledge and help.  Now
that he is closed we may need to setup a web site with all the information
-
manuals - ect. If we can get the rights for the copyrights.  We won't be
taking away from his busness, and we will need to share more information
now.

Ralph V
ralphgv centurytel net