Re: (ET) Bill Gunn going out of ET business

who knows Bill Gunn best??  Or perhaps more to the point who is close
enough
to him to pay him a visit?

My impression of Bill, based on only a few phone conversations, is that
he's
a cantankerous old guy (bless his heart), does not trust new fangled
technologies (the web, email, credit cards et al) and moves at one speed,
his.  ;^)

This will be quite a loss.  and if we're to salvage anything at all I
think
it is going to take a personal face to face visit with him.  Can anybody
on
the list manage that?

I've a friend going back to visit family in Wisconsin (Mineral Point)
maybe I
should tag along with him ...  I am looking for something to do when I get
retired a "niche market" business like this has great appeal for me.  I'm
willing and would like to discuss options...

dave
seattle