(ET) Re:too much torque on e10

        Hi Jon
        Believe it or not I can pop wheelies with my A-60. too. and this is
not something I do by choice, (I have repaired most of the damage, Ha Ha) .
Apart from the obvious risk to life and limb, when a ET flips you have an
acid spill. I washed the entire A-60 with household ammonia and water,
dryed
it completely  and refilled the batteries with fresh acid.
        You have to admit the combination of a DC motor running at a
constant speed and a clutch is really a bad idea. The E10 I got from Sarnia
was rewired so that as soon as you turned the key the tractor moved, talk
about a safety hazard, wheelies without a driver,  luckily it stopped
without damaged in a snow bank. The larger frames with a throttle are a
much
safer and better idea.

        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6