know power lines cause excessive radio noise. -----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Christopher
Zach
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 8:32 AM
To: Chapin, Tim
Cc: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Re:too much torque on e10

I can believe this. I take the E20 up some steep grades to mow and *always* bring it down with the brake. Despite the batteries and transformer in the front the E20 is nose-light and I would not want it to come crashing over on me. Take out the front batteries and the tractor will be *really* nose-light.

If your brakes do not work, fix them please.

Glad you are alive.

Chris

Chapin, Tim wrote:

What?  NO VIDEO????