From: "Jeff T. Fleming" <doggaroon cableone net>
To: <Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 6:15 AM
Subject: (ET) Alltrax and contactor question

Attempting the Alltrax upgrade and have a question for you guys that
have finished.  First I have an E12S.  The directions refer to placing
one of the contacters on the Alltrax unit.  I have 1 contactor for the
pto unit and the grouping of 3 solenoids for the motor.  My question is
should I get another contactor like the pto uses or is using the 3
solenoids ok.
If someone has pictures of their installation would be great.  Have seen
refernce to people having them, but have not seen any links.