(ET) Alltrax and contactor question

Attempting the Alltrax upgrade and have a question for you guys that have finished. First I have an E12S. The directions refer to placing one of the contacters on the Alltrax unit. I have 1 contactor for the pto unit and the grouping of 3 solenoids for the motor. My question is should I get another contactor like the pto uses or is using the 3 solenoids ok. If someone has pictures of their installation would be great. Have seen refernce to people having them, but have not seen any links.