(ET) Voltage Dip Solved

I found the front batteries, both had a bad cell.  I used a hydrometer to check all the cells after cutting the lawn and before recharging.  Under a heavy current they would start to reverse charge. They can do that!  That will suddenly lower the voltage and current availlable from the battery pack.  After I would stop, the lower current flow would allow them to return to normal and the voltage and current would come back to normal.  I found two used batteries at a local battery shop and that solved the problem.

Thanks for all the helpfull sugestions
Ralph Vogan
ralphgv centurytel net