(ET) free battery chargers

I have two Wheelhorse E-141s and just converted the main one to run on
six volt batteries rather than 12v.

This one came with a fairly old Lester 36v manual charger.  We used it
last year but I decided that i wanted an automatic charger to help
preserve my investment in my new battery set.  So I no longer have a use
for it.

The second E-141 came with two original Wheelhorse battery chargers.
When I tried to use either, the built-inplug on the tractor got hot
enough to smoke a bit.  Rather than dismantle the whole thing to get to
that plug from the inside, I just decided not to use it.

The end result of all this is that I bought a new 36V charger and now
have the Lester and the 2 Wheelhorse chargers with no use for them.  If
anyone wants them and can pick them up (Ithaca, NY), they are free for
the taking.

If anyone wanted them bad enough to pay for shipping, I'd send them to
you.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what to do other than take them to the dump.

Erick Smith