(ET) Alltrax DCX Controller Field Maps for the ET

Hello Everyone,

This message is for all the Alltrax Controller users.  Our web site is
really messed up and we are having trouble getting it fixed.  We have a new
web-site person who is working very hard to make a new Alltrax web site
with
all the info I have promised.

In the meantime I have attached  the new field map, Field Map 2, for the ET
Controller.  It gives much more torque and controllability than Field Map
1.
The Turbo button is still available, but does come on rather strong with
Field Map 2.  This is because of the greater difference or span from Field
Map 2 and the Turbo Field Map that turns on under light loads and full
throttle conditions.

 I have included the executable for Field Map 1 also, so you can switch
back
and forth if you like.  To load a field map click on the "Tools" option of
ControllerPro,  then select the "Upgrade" option and browse to where you
loaded the field maps.  After upgrading click on "Refresh" to make sure the
new field map name appears under the model number.   Other field maps may
also be created where we see a need and can justify the expense to create
them.
Also I now have a new e-mail address at work, sralltraxinc direcway com.

Thank you for using Alltrax and for your patience.

Steve Richardson
Alltrax Inc.
541-476-3565