-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Mike
Wallace
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 1:03 PM
To: Jeremy Gagliardi com
Cc: Elec-trak Discussion Group
Subject: Re: (ET) E20 and Cruise Control / Power Pulse Button

You said:
"That may explain why I've never had that chattering relay problem in
D2.
On my
 E20, if the seat switch goes off, even for a fraction of a second, I
have
 start from throttle "0" before I can go again.  It completely resets
the
system."

No sir, not necessarily.  Your situation just explains that you have a
properly wired and functioning safety circuit and Perry Cain must not.
He
needs to fix that problem as the safety circuits are there for good
reasons.

But at the same time, the nuisance stops for just a momentary bounce can
be
a pain in the you know what.  That's why I'm planning on putting a time
delay relay in the seat switch portion of that circuit to let me bounce
for
say a second before the tractor decides that I have fell off.

Mike Wallace
Glasgow, KY