Re: (ET) Mower Deck Questions

When I switched from rear discharge to side on my 12M, I bought a baffle kit and discharge chute from Bill.
Rob, NH

steve39 mindspring com wrote:
hi all. I have an E-16 with the standard front mounted deck. Looks like there is an opening on the right side (closed but its there) that would allow for side discharge. Do you have to remove the baffles to do this, and if so, is that it or is there a different baffle set?

About to send all 3 motors into Bill for a rebuild. Running the original bearings circa 1972 (can't say he didn't warn me). Right motor is cutting off alot now and either the motor or the blade is much much louder than the left and center. Sounds to me like blade noise but it doesn't appear to be bent or whatever. Thoughts on that appreciated also.

Regards,

Steve
E-16, mower, tiller, sleeve hitch and disk
Middle Tennessee