(ET) Gear oil -shameless plug

Warning: Shameless plug follows.

I use Amsoil in a lot of my equipment (farm tractors, cars, lawn equipment, hydraulics).
I also have a dealer license, so I have to make the plug:

You can go through my link or find a local dealer you might trust more.

Amsoil has a synthetic gear lube that is called Series 2000 75W-140. It will turn easier in winter AND it will quiet the gearbox at the same time.

It's expensive, but it's the best you can buy. 12.50 per quart.

http://www.synthetic-oil-tech.com/1146927/
Please browse the site, you can probably save yourself some time and money in the long run, and stop dumping as much used oil.

Dan C.
E-10
E-15
electric dirt bike.