Re: (ET) AllTrex On - main contactor questions and horns

According to the Alltrax spec, the horn output
only drives 50ma.  Therefore I would use this
output to drive a Darlington transistor, like a TIP50
that drives the higher current horn.
Here's the connection;

                        +36V

                         horn

                       Collector
                      /
Horn out -1k- res-Base
                      \
                       Emmitter
                       Ground

You may need to use a lower resistance value
depending on the horn.