Re: FW: (ET) E20 Rookie - more questions

No SteveS, it was a case of being snip-happy, that paragraph was E12
related in the beginning, I messed it up.

The weird thing is though that in a previous post yesterday, SteveG
mentioned that he had 40v across the pack while charging. That's too low,
his pack is not getting fully charged. That is the source of his problems.
And we both missed it....

Steve, you probably need to replace the capacitors in your charger, I am
not familiar with this fault personally. Someone else will pipe in and
give you some great advice. I believe though that you need at least 43
volts out of the charger. I think Paul has some experience in this area.

Stay Charged!
Hump