Re: FW: (ET) E20 Rookie - more questions

You're both right.

There are the large strap resistors (mounted over the charger)that limit
armature current and then the smaller ceramic resistors (mounted on a card
behind the dash) that weaken the field. To get the highest speed you need
to bypass the straps and not bypass the ceramics.

Stay Charged!
Hump