Re: (ET) AllTrex On

Excellent! You may be the first to get an Altrax running on an E20.

Did you keep the foot pedal or change to a hand throttle?

You should be able to program the controller with gentler acceleration to make reversing directions a more peaceful experience (Steve?).

Ralph & Elaine Vogan wrote:
The Alltrax worked good on the test run. but if I shift from forward to reverse, or reverse to forward without stoping first it changes direction very fast. Hold on tight. That might be good in an emergency but its not something I would want to do very often. The tractor handled it good though.

_________
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak
1992 Chevy S-10 BEV