(ET) AllTrex On

    I finnished Installing my Alltrex Today.  I rewired the entire E20 using larger wiring.  The power meter was always reading in the red so I replaced the old metal shunt with a 20 inch long piece of #6 wire.  The meter now reads in the range where it should be.  I think the metal shunt changes resistance with age.

    The Alltrax worked good on the test run.  but if I shift from forward to reverse, or reverse to forward without stoping first it changes direction very fast.  Hold on tight.  That might be good in an emergency but its not something I would want to do very often.  The tractor handled it good though.

    It does go a little faster than the old controls did.  I couldn't mount my Alltrex on the left side like Steve's, E15, it hit the PTO relay.  It had to go on the right side a bit little lower.  I hope to have some pictures soon, (camera broke).  I made some other changes to that I will Talk about after I test (debug) them.

Ralph
ralphgv centurytel net