(ET) ev's

Yeah, Chris, there are a whole batch of different battery driven things out there. John Deere e90 and e95, a Cub Cadet, a Case that I'm sure of, probably others. MY "90" is a fairly small belly mount that was actually adapted by JD from a gas rig, uses 3 12 volt batts, runs 2 mower motors and cuts 32". Dunno about pushing snow. The Cadet and Case were of the same ilk. I think they all have at least occasional problems, after all they are all at least 30 years old so you take your chances. I've never had a problem that took over a couple hours to fix, either on the et or the JD but the et wiring is considerably more complicated and fussy. Anyone just has to be committed to the concept to really enjoy it, 'course ICE stuff breaks also and is usually a lot newer.

wombat