(ET) FWD: pulling clubs

Wombat;

You are the one I had in mind for George....

From: George3476 aol com
Date:  Fri, 26 Mar 2004 00:44:47 EST

hey Hump,, it's great to see someone trying to round up some EV
pullers, hope
ya get it goin...hey,, were you still gonna send me names of
fellas that have
some boneyard specials,,,my only interest would be in a GE maybe a
Wheelhorse
"builder",a nice body,,,no attachments with most of the essential
parts, junk
batts o.k.,,,just puller material...o.k. ?? There is another group
in the
southern tier of Western NY called the Eagle Garden Tractor
Pullers with Stockers
all the way upto V8s, there used to be two other clubs around
there also but
broke up a couple years ago,,,see the LINKS section of
WNYGTPA,,,lots of stuff
there...I wasn't initially that interested in a stocker ( I like
dedicated
all out pulling vehicles,,,spending a lot of time trying to figure
the best
"combo" as I'm really "charged up" to build a Pro/Super  Stock
type EV puller )
but may get one anyway if I can help promote this aspect of the
sport,,would
love to see these in the sport...Geo