(ET) Somebody needs to be shocked!!

HeHeHe

Read this response to my asking if my Elec-Trak would be welcome
at the garden tractor pulls...

--- In cnygardentractorpullers yahoogroups com, "thumphrey"
<thumphrey1@e...> wrote:
Hello Tim, You are welcomed to come to the meeting and learn more
about our club. You do not have to join that day if you choose not
to. Your thought on your electric puller is intresting. But I
personally don't think you would have much of a chance. If you have
never pulled before, you would learn alot by coming to the meeting
and asking people questions, on what it takes to put together a
puller. If we can help you more we would like to hear from you.
Otherwise hopefully we will see you at the meeting. tim

Stay Charged!
Hump