(ET) Yard broom - free to good home

Hi Everybody,

Haven't posted much this year.  Been too busy with alot of things.  I have one of the orginal yard brooms with the electric motor.  It's certainly restorable.  Needs new basket and chain.  Other than that, it's probably fine.  If anyone wants it, it is free to a good home.  I was going to restore it, but probably will not have time this year.  I live in Smyrna Georgia.  You would need to pick it up if you're going to be coming through Atlanta anytime this summer.  It's really to big to ship.

Thanks,
Darryl
404-849-8044