Re: (ET) snow thrower up for takes - ITS GONE

Hey all:

The old thrower went this morning to a good home in NE
Kansas.  The odd part is that when he came to get it
this AM I found out that I left the tractor on all
night in an enclosed garage under my bedroom.  Talk
about your accidents waiting to happen (smile).

Jim