Re: (ET) Re: Paint - POR15 ?

Hi Jon,
Equipment has been working real well, especially the snowthrower you provided. Thanks. I can't leave well enough alone though. I took the mower motors in to be redone (bearings and brushes, etc) and would like to have the drive motor on the E12 done too. I am hoping that will smooth out the motion of the tractor which is unsteady. Was interested in the slick paint to use on the chute of the snowthrower but if its not UV resistant, I don't know if the right thing. What do you think?
Regards,
Zack

Oasis654 aol com wrote:

hey zack, the only por15 i know of is black. have used it on rust and like it lots. is the equipment going well? regards from the north, jon